Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Comment Number 2 :)


Dominique Duro
Elan/English
Comment Number 2


I believe that Ngawang Topche did the right thing. This thing being that he risked his own life for his job. Without the knowledge and feed back that he gave us as readers, I personally don’t think that I would be as interested as I am right now with the sequence of events happening in the book. I also don't think I would know as much as I do now about the Sherpan Culture. Ngawang Topche is obviously not one of the main characters in the book, but he was still able to clearly teach all of us about the balances and values of the Shepan beliefs. I’m starting to think of Ngawang Topche as sort of a questioning character and from time to time he can be very confusing to me. But as the book goes on I'm hoping to see how the rest of Ngawang Topche's character fills out.

No comments:

Post a Comment